Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Lefty Kreh is a Fraud!
From Dallastown, PA
Quote:

Fishidiot wrote:
Quote:

Haywood wrote:
anyone who thinks he is a fraud obviously never met him. He is one of the nicest people I've ever met and is a wealth of fishing knowledge. .

Haywood,
The title of this thread is entirely tongue in cheek. Nobody's calling Lefty Kreh a fraud......we all know he's the real deal. It was just a pun on him casting right handed.

Thanks for clearing that up David. It was just a joke. Actually it kind of shocked me once I realized he was casting right handed and I pointed it out there...and here.

Heywood...is you last name Woujabuzzoff?

Another joke BTW. From Cartal on NPR.

Posted on: 2013/3/4 18:03

From Monessen, PA
No you just wanted: Jabuzzov.

Posted on: 2013/3/4 18:11

-- Leo Tolstoy

From S.E. PA
I was there Sunday and saw Lefty,Clouser and Humphreys. Lefty seems to have a good sense of humor,but I'm sure some people could take it the wrong way. At his point in life I doubt he cares lol.

Posted on: 2013/3/4 19:18

For those of you who are kreh fans: he has a book out now called "My Life Was This Big."

Posted on: 2013/3/4 20:09

From Lancaster
Quote:

TimMurphy wrote:
Dear Maurice,

My Ninja is strong dude, I knew that y'all knew, i just didn't want to let you know.

Tell Tim Bennett the next time you see him that I miss him, just in case my Ninja message gets fouled. I miss him, he's a good dude.

Regards,

Tim Murphy

Ninja - ha! That would fit right in with the story I told about you after the show. Can't believe I didn't run into at the show. I spent both days there since since it was just down the road.

You weren't wearing a disguise were you? I saw a big dude with a hayseed hat, overalls, big boots. I think he had his hands down & ready to turn them up with fingers extended. Come to think of it, I didn't run into Chaz either...

Sorry I missed you guys there.

Posted on: 2013/3/4 21:20

From Portage, PA
I am also a big fan of April Vokey. I enjoy reading her blog. She devotes a lot of her time to teaching fly tying and instructing women and youth. She is sending me a signed Fly Gal shirt for the online benifit auction I am putting together as well to help the young girl with cancer.

After reading her BIO it was nice to see that she overcame the obstacles from the drunk driver that crashed into her and is living her dream. My hat is off to her for these accomplishkments and building her reputation from her fly tying, instructing, and guiding abilities, and not just her good looks.

My wife however in formed me that I will NEVER EVER be allowed to fish with her.

I just want to know what she has against Canadians anyway, I mean she likes Sidney Crosbey ;)

Posted on: 2013/3/6 13:56

« 1 2 (3)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Will you be fly fishing this autumn?
Yes 95% (139)
No 0% (0)
Thinking about it 4% (6)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/10/31 17:56
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com