Lancaster area

JVenezia

JVenezia

Trying to find someone to fish with from the Lancaster area. We could fish local or wander around the county or neighboring areas.

Lots of good fishing for various species in the Lancaster-York areas if you know what to fish for and where to go.

hi jamie! i sometimes take the train out and fish with tim or squatch.

i think we should get together for smallies!

I've taken him out before. Showed him a few streams in the area. Have you fished them since then Jamie?

Sent a pm I do most of my fishing in SE York and SW Lancaster

Shakey... Never fished for smallies but, would love to try.

Sasquatch I hit up Hammer Creek about twice a year and the small streams surrounding it.

Any updates on this thread? I'm always looking for new placed to fish in Lancaster County. I'm mostly fished the southern end. Thanks for any info,

You are in the southern end of Lancaster Co and you are looking for new places to fish in the county? Name the species and you are surrounded by some of the best or equivalent of the best fishing in the county for that species in a number of cases. What species' fisheries no are you trying to improve upon?

I hear they stock the crap out of Big Beaver but the Amish won't let you fish on Sunday. Just sayin....

HopBack wrote:
I hear they stock the crap out of Big Beaver but the Amish won't let you fish on Sunday. Just sayin....
Well if they allow access through stocking six days a week, good on them. And lucky for us. If they be using the closed Sunday to bank public trouts. That's not cool.

But if they respect the no fishing on Sundays. Good on them.

It was just a joke. Big Beaver is not a stream that anyone would want to fly fish. The Sunday part is all true though. Even have official PFBC signs limiting access on Sunday's.

Back