LRSA members

SBecker

SBecker

If you are a LRSA member please PM me. I have some info I would like to convey to you.

Sorry PAFF board, hopefully this is ok to do.

So the only way you can get in touch with members is by spamming a fly fishing board?

permaban imo.

Yep, thats it. We convey info through a newsletter, but the info I have is needed to be told before the next newsletter. No need to harass me Jason :)

jdaddy wrote:
I want to join just so I can get the PM.

No need to. I already hacked beckers PM and know exactly what this is about.

Becker I want a bag filled with unmarked $2 bills and 3 metal stringers or I broadcast the secret to the world. You have 12hrs to comply.

Broadcast I don't care lol

JasonS wrote:
jdaddy wrote:
I want to join just so I can get the PM.

No need to. I already hacked beckers PM and know exactly what this is about.

Becker I want a bag filled with unmarked $2 bills and 3 metal stringers or I broadcast the secret to the world. You have 12hrs to comply.

The strippers like the $2 bill cause it's worth exactly double a $1 bill.

Damn the LRSA and their "no negotiating with terrorists" policy.

jdaddy wrote:
The strippers like the $2 bill cause it's worth exactly double a $1 bill.

you do it and hope they think its a 20 and you come off a high roller.

pro tip.

HAHAHAHA my friend tried the two dollar bill trick last weekend for my bachelor party and he got the same action as the single dollar users and he saw no difference in service. Thats all from me carry on to spam our site.

Not promoting the Lunkerfest over hear ? Hmmmmmm.

Nothing to do with Lunker Fest. If you would like to learn more about Lunker Fest you can check out the whats happening threads.

Lunker Fest
Lunker Fest
Lunker Fest
Lunker Fest

Did I brain wash you yet Bing?

At our Spring Event, I actually won the LRSA membership that you guys donated. I'm not sure if I need to send something back in to you guys or not though- I'll have to look at it all again.

Speaking of the Lehigh, I've got a "prime time" float trip booked for May 20th and hope the flows are manageable by then and we get into some good action.

I think I dropped a buck in that pool just so I could get the stringer.

Ryan, you need to fill out the info and send it back in. Congrats LOL

Why does the organization not have a distribution list?

Jay, without getting into it. We do, but we don't right now.

Back