Jamboree Photo page is up.

Maurice

Maurice

Administrator
Staff member
I put together a page for the Jamboree pics, Most of it is from my camera so its a little one sided. You can access it from here
http://www.paflyfish.com/modules/content/index.php?id=30
or by going to the Jamboree page on the left side bar and clicking the 2008 Jamboree pics link.

Enjoy!

PS, we still have a few hats left for sale. Email me for details on how to acquire one. maurice@paflyfish.com

Thanks Maurice. Nice Photos. Still some glitches on the page. Maybe I can help this evening.

That page is a bigger mess than Penns was...or probably still is.

Please accept my apologies for the bad links. I guess I let it go too early. I have fixed it but the paint is still drying. If you see any problems after this evening, please let me know.

Maurice

It looks like it was a good time by all who went. Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it since I was interviewing for a job. I do plan on making next year's though when it comes around.

hopefully i`ll make next year`s I was stuck in nashville tenn for job training

In addition to the page Maurice put together, Hank (FlynIce) took a bunch of pictures which I arranged into a photo journal.

Here is a link:

PAFF 2008 Jamboree Photo Journal

I just got back . I took a crap load of pics I will send them to you Jack tomorrow :-D

I'm not crazy about scramble eggs either ...

But can anyone tell me about the 2 ice cube story ? :lol:

Maurice:

Again great job on the hats. Me and the dog hit up poe all day Sat and had a blast. My only problem is that my hat looks like sh**T already. There are beer, fish, fire and whiskey stains all over it ...............................

Thanks

Bruno

Frederick sent me a link to his photobucket page and I grabbed some pictures of he and Beeber's extended Jamboree and about a dozen more camp fire pictures. If you didn't see yourself in the set I posted before, you probably appear in these. The new photos are at the bottom of the page.

Here is the link:

PAFF 2008 Jamboree Photo Journal

Don't know what kind of fishermen you guys are but that was the best``here's the pictures'' link I have ever scene.Very nice job.

meant to say seen,instead of scene-good slip though-makes me look like I have more than half a wit.lol-
Love to see who you are behind your posts,thanks.

Nice job Jack!

beeber

I want to thank Maurice and Jack for shouldering most of the hosting duties. You guys sure know how to make us feel welcome. Thanks to Paul as well for providing the infrastructure for the morning coffee, hope you're feeling better. My only regret from this jam is that I didn't stick around long enough to meet Dave Kile. Maybe next year...

Thanks again guys for a nice get together!

I'll echo everything albatross said.

Next year, I'll make it a week long trip.

Back