Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 ... 16 »

Re: Jamboree 2010 Roll Call

From pittsburgh
ill be a short stayer showing up late friday or early saturday and will be spending the night in my jeep no sense on setting up the tent for just one night but who knows anyhting is subject to change with me

Posted on: 2010/5/4 7:09

-me

From Gettysburg
Thursday evening thru Sunday afternoon.

Counting the days....

Posted on: 2010/5/4 7:13

Webmaster
Plans are to be there Friday morning through Sunday. Working on getting there on possibly on Thursday night.

Hoping for some good afternoon BWO and evening Sulphur hatches.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Posted on: 2010/5/4 7:20

From Chester County

Posted on: 2010/5/4 7:48

From Pine Grove
Friday late morning through Sunday afternoon. I'll be in the "Zook" cabin on the other side of the bath house from Paul's camper. I'll be bringing my buddy Shane, who fly fishes, but more often than not uses a muddler on a small spinning rod. We'll be bringing my acoustic and probably a bass and small amp for the jam-jam. We'll also be traveling with Evan, and the Lord (Chesterfield, that is) will be our co-pilot. I'm really looking forward to meeting new people and seeing old friends.

Boyer

Posted on: 2010/5/4 8:16

From Schuylkill County
I'll be coming up Thurs evening, either leaving Sun or Mon, not sure yet.

Speaking of wives/girlfriends and Jam trouble: the 2003 jam caused me some problems. My daughter graduated from high school the Sat of the Jam, I came up Thurs, Went home Sat afternoon for the graduation, then back to the Jam Sat night. That didn't go over well. My other daughter graduated in 2007...I missed that jam.

On a serious note: I've emailed Jack Steel asking if he is coming to the Jam; he and his sons/neighbor usually stay with me. I've not heard from him. I know he has had problems w/ his email in the past so ???. But he usually has called me well before the Jam date to make arrangements. I'm a bit concerned.

Does anyone have any other contact info for him? I can;t locate his phone number.

John

Posted on: 2010/5/4 9:55
if you look at it right...

From Harrisburg
I'll be there Friday Morning through Sunday afternoon, thanks again Paul G for letting me stay at your camper, you are a true gentleman.Looking forward to meeting everybody

Posted on: 2010/5/4 11:13

From Other side of the tracks
Quote:

pcray1231 wrote:
I thought it was a sister with a graduation or something. I'm confused on the situation. But since its probably personal, I'll butt out....

Maybe Jay has some West Virginia roots.

(in other words, could be both.)

Posted on: 2010/5/4 12:07

From Bozeman
Low blow from the farmer from Ohio. Hey Dave- you don't, by chance, live in a glass barn do you?

Pat, it's that plus a tense difference of opinion with the girlfriend. Peace talks are ongoing. It's impossible for me to win this one (it always is), but I am trying to get a concession here and there.

Posted on: 2010/5/4 12:11

I don't think I'll make it. I think it has something to do with the name. "Jamboree." Sounds way too "flamboyant" for my liking.

Did someone from Philly come up with that name?

Not the real reason, I'm just joking.

But I might try to hunt down ... errr, I mean hunt up pcray and his band of merry men when they hit NWPA. At least with that I can be over there and back in a day. ...

Jay, my barn's not glass and needs new winders... and a paint job.

Not related to my wife. What can I say, i decided to buck the trend.

Posted on: 2010/5/4 12:28

From Room 109
Quote:

Pat, it's that plus a tense difference of opinion with the girlfriend. Peace talks are ongoing. It's impossible for me to win this one (it always is), but I am trying to get a concession here and there.

Jay -

Is she a Penguins fan and thinks Crosby is the best player in the NHL????

Posted on: 2010/5/4 12:29

And I keep telling you, I'm not from Ohio. I just live here.

Posted on: 2010/5/4 12:30

From Bozeman
Worse. Mets, Yankees, Rangers.

Posted on: 2010/5/4 13:04

From Pretty much everywhere at some point, Thorndale today.
Farmer,

You should try to go to the jam, seriously. But if not, my band of "merry men" will be up that way right after the jam. Depending how bad the hangover is from Sat. night, we're planning on being there for the Sunday evening spinner fall on Oil, then Monday-Thurs. will be brookie streams by day and bigger streams by evening.

It'll be me, a coworker, and his son for sure, and I've invited Rguy as well my dad, neither has committed yet. You are welcome to join. If the beer flows a little too freely, we have 12 beds in camp + a couch, so I think we'd be alright. I'm really looking forward to that whole week.

You'd be the 2nd FOB to set foot in camp, but the other guy had PA roots as well....

Posted on: 2010/5/4 13:08

Quote:

pcray1231 wrote:
Farmer,

You'd be the 2nd FOB to set foot in camp, but the other guy had PA roots as well....

I can certainly understand that theme.

But i can also stay at a nearby relative if need be or even sleep in the car. Wouldn't be the first time.

It's possible I can make it to the hootenanny (jamboree), but it is always one of the busiest times of the year for me. If i do make it, it will probably be a short visit.

Posted on: 2010/5/4 13:33

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 ... 16 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes
No
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll will close at 2014/8/22 12:38
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com