Jam lost and found thread

groove790

groove790

Squaretail can attest to this, I am usually the one that handles the lost and found, but this year I think I lost those credentials along with half my gear.

Funny story, I lost a good bottle of fly floatant on Spring and as soon as I realized it I knocked my magnifiers off my hat and lost those as well. Next day i have my nippers one second and next second I don't. So I'm telling Dave Kile about how I'm losing my shirt on this trip and Ryguyfi yells fish on. I tell him I will net it for him and reach for my net that is no longer attached to my pack. fortunately it got caught in tree downstream and i was able to recover it. Then I get home and realize I left one my wife's blue lidded tupperware containers at the pavilion. If any one is motivated to bring it to the Pittsburgh area let me know. If not it isn't the end of the world if I don't see it again.

Post here if you lost anything that may be recoverable and maybe we can arrange to get our items back.

A grey box full of nymphs and terrestrials on Pine. Of course it's the one box I did NOT have my name and phone number on. Lost it on Friday evening (5/18/12) just below the Slate Run confluence.

I lost that big fish. If anyone finds him with a small hole in his upper lip from my parachute sulphur, I'd at least appreciate a picture. :-D

Luckily he found himself in someone elses van. That was funny!

Pat - I think I saw your box of nymphs floating down the Susquehanna when I crossed it this morning at Columbia. It made a fast trip!

A real friend would have went in after it ;-) I would have for you :-D

Holy crap that was one of the funniest stories all weekend. "I woke up way up there...I have no clue how I got up there!"

Gfen...I think we know why you saw Sal walking around in circles. He was looking for his van...which was back in Lancaster!

The_Sasquatch wrote:
Gfen...I think we know why you saw Sal walking around in circles. He was looking for his van...which was back in Lancaster!

i was gonna keep that story quiet, but i guess its out. was it a forum member's van at least?

No, I don't believe it was a forum member's van....which makes it even richer. It was noble of you to try and keep it on the DL...but WGMiller and Sal broke it on the first two posts in the other thread!

Yes if someone could locate the 6 or 8 hours I lost sometime around 2am to 10 am ;)

I had a great time and really got to unwind which I needed. I had a great time meeting people. Look forward to the next one........

This time I'm driving my van :lol:

You can drive next time! I was on the verge of falling asleep for almost the whole ride home.

Two of those lost hours, you were at the pavillion. I went to bed at 4am and you were still there. Gary may know where some of them are too.

Dude you shoulda stopped and woke me. Gary probably threw me in the van. Lmfao. I'm lucky I'm not in some other state with and old couple right now ;)

Haha! I had more sleep than you did...if it got REALLY bad, I would have pulled over.

Back