In case you guys forgot...... we've got it pretty good.

krayfish2

krayfish2

If you don't look under the photo section often, there's some very nice reminders of how lucky we are in PA. We may not always agree but we all love the same sport.

I took a sample of the photos from the forum and tossed them in a quick vid.

Nice job. I especially like the "fourm" haha!
Good stuff though. I love the photo section, and sometimes I like to go way back and look through them.

^+1. I recognized a lot of pics in that vid.

Nice video Andy! Thanks man! :)

Boyer

We do have it very good in Pa.

Based on the pics that Kray put together and personal memories...I say we all have it better than good!

I just recently moved back to Pa. after 25+ years in Md. I know it was only down the road a bit, but nearly every day I am reminded on how wonderful this State is. The people, places and things to do are just a little bit sweeter. In many cases...A LOT! Now if I could only convince my kids that a "crick" is an afternoon of fun!

Thanks for putting this together, I enjoyed it.

Very nice. Thanks krayfish, for taking the time to put the video together. Indeed, we a very blessed here in PA and have so much to be thankful for.

Thanks for pointing out typo Andy. LOL. Multi-multi tasking and failed. I amazed myself by using so many brookie pics. Other places might be great to visit but PA is awesome. For all the urban sprawl, fracking, water quality issues and development, we still have a ton of relatively unspoiled areas. Makes me want to go fishing.

Great job on that. We really are spoiled.

GenCon

Thanks for making this Krayfish! I really enjoyed it. Glad you showed the brookies some love. And that pic of the letort might be my favorite that has been posted here.

Nice video. I'll admit I take this state for granted at times.

Nice job.

we are spoiled. go fish in MA for Trout. its pretty poor. nary a brookie anywhere nor any wild trout.

then go to Europe and outside of local association water, pay for a day what we pay a year.

I was surprised at the amount of brookie pics, Andy. I thought, "See? He really DOES love those little 'gems'"

Don't get excited. I still view them as bait but they are pretty.

From someone that grew up in PA and moved away 25+ years ago. thanks. You are right we do have it great in PA and I cherish every moment I get back to the state to visit parents, brothers, friends and fish.

Don

great job!!! very nice to watch. you are right we do have it good here in PA

That's why it was surprising krayfish.

Btw, how do you hook them? Thru the eyes or lips? What size hook should I use if I want to dunk some for flatheads in the dusky?

Back