Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

I am sure we are all ready to go fishing
Webmaster
Seems like this March weather has been kinda lame. Funny, I have never heard anyone comment on how nice the weather ever has been in March. I am sure we are all anxious to get out and fish and I am sure it will be here soon.

Just a friendly reminder we take everyone's approach here on the site seriously. Maurice, Jack, David and Tom work diligently and fairly keeping things in order. We are not like other fly fishing sites we have our own style and it my not be a fit for everyone.

We do strive to have great community. A lot a good things happen as a result of support we provide here. There is nothing wrong with with having fun on the site too. But, I like to say there is a fine line between clever and stupid. So lets keep it civil and remember we are here to help each other in the support of fly fishing.

If you are unsure how it works here I suggest you read the guidelines above. But I can sum it up for here too. Don't be a jerk.

Posted on: 2013/3/27 19:38

Re: I am sure we are all ready to go fishing

From Clinton County, Pa.
Dave, you are right about the weather, it has been lame. I must say I agree with everything you mentioned. This is a great site and I have met some new friends here. Keep up the good work. I appreciate all the time and effort you, Dave, Jack, Maurice and Tom put into the site. I BIG thank you goes out to all of you.

Posted on: 2013/3/27 20:20

From Lancaster
Dave,

Thanks for a top notch fly fishing forum. You and the rest of the mods do an outstanding job administering a site that gets a tremendous amount of activity on a daily basis. The only moderator that I havn't got a chance to personally meet within the last year has been Jack. Maybe we will get a chance to meet at the Jam this year. The fishing can't start soon enough for me, and probably will start in some form for me this Friday. If it decides to snow another 4 inches or so I will be out there somewhere. Thanks again for all of your hard work on the site. Tight lines.

dc

Posted on: 2013/3/27 21:21

From Pittsburgh
As always... Thanks, Dave!

Posted on: 2013/3/28 3:54

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com