I Am Thinking Of Changing My Avatar to Unstaged Pics

fadeaway263

fadeaway263

On the OT I was roundly [properly] criticized for suggesting "lewd" changes to my avatar. I bow to the decision of the MODS as to what is acceptable "PG" posts. Although I would never abandon my Penny Lane avatar I was wondering what the site members would think to be interesting unstaged pics. Here are 2 potential pics from my garage I took this weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_0022.JPG
    IMG_0022.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0024.JPG
    IMG_0024.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 2
How great this site would be if every single person here felt it necessary to discuss their avatar.

Avatars are like your eyes...an insight to your soul. Why else have one?

Hey I think your house is on fire in that first pic...

Sass those boots are Orvis side zips trying to dry out from this weekend. I would put them in the dryer but I think my wife would kill me.

is this why we now have no avatars? OMG, I'm done with this site

TimRobinsin wrote:
is this why we now have no avatars? OMG, I'm done with this site

If you have no avatars in your threads your view mode is set to compact. Just change it to flat.

where is this view mode you speak of? Im mac

The view mode option is located at the top of each thread, to the left of the reply and new topic buttons.

squashy its not the house its the boots from foot funk.

I CAN SEE YOU ALL AGAIN!!!

You should not replace a very nice looking Vizsla with an old boot.

...just my opinion as a Vizsla lover.

can we get more trout-choking photos? is that possible please?

and yes I meant the double entendre...sheesh!

My wife is constantly on me to get better organized with my gear

Attachments

• IMG_0025.JPG
    IMG_0025.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 3
fadeaway263 wrote:
Avatars are like your eyes...an insight to your soul. Why else have one?

To find your threads much quicker of course.

I like what Dave said. I did like RRH, though.

The colors in your last were interesting when shrunk to 150x150, but beyond that, after scanning the enlarged pic, I could find nothing interesting. A dylan album "staged" in the background might have helped.

JackM wrote:
The colors in your last were interesting when shrunk to 150x150, but beyond that, after scanning the enlarged pic, I could find nothing interesting. A dylan album "staged" in the background might have helped.

What? You don't find the Sage Rod Tube, rock salt bags present during a heat wave and a clients dust covered file in a card board box interesting?

Back