I've been hexed lately

krayfish

krayfish

Starting to appear on the Susky

Attachments

• IMAG0318_1_1.jpg
    IMAG0318_1_1.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 7
Put one on his nose and he just sat there looking at it.

Attachments

• IMAG0323_1.jpg
    IMAG0323_1.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 6
krayfish wrote:
Put one on his nose and he just sat there looking at it.

Clearly a prime candidate for an exorcism. ;-)

I think that's called the Mayfly Meditation.

Nice photo.

Blowing up on the Mon in and around downtown Pittsburgh. Saw many rises crossing river on the subway. This sucker can't wait to hit the water tomorrow!!! WIFS

krayfish, that has to be one of the best photos I've seen!!

Dave should put that on the main page for a while. I've checked with the dog and he's ok with that.

We need a good caption for that photo.

"Become one with the mayfly."

That photo would win a photo contest of some kind. It would have my vote

The magazine The Drake would probably run that photo. They might even pay you for it.

Hmmmm. I will contact them. Any $$ made goes toward replacing that wacky dog when he goes.

you'll get enough cash to cover your membership dues for this site... just saying

I can't believe you got him to sit still long enough to put the mayfly on his nose!

I tried to get 4-5 of them on his head but the bugs kept flying off.

"No More Bad Dogs, the Mayfly Matrix" by Krayfish. It'll sell at least a few copies! LOL

I was at the Pirates game last Tuesday and there were sporatic hatches of hexs in the stadium..........

Anyone care to spot burn a HEX spot in Pittsburgh. This is my first year in seven missing them on Michigans Au Sable.

Beerbyrnes, On the Allegheny, I'd try The power plant @ Kelly Station, or the mouth of Crooked Creek.

Back