I'm back!

PaulG

PaulG

High everyone!

Finally able to get back on line, it's been awhile. Finally starting to feel better, I never thought depression could do that to you. I think because of having this stomach problem for so long it got to me.

I went a Psychiatrist and he fix me up and I'm doing a lot better. Still have the stomach problem, now since I got the one problem fix, I can get back to going back to John Hopkins .

To the people who Emailed and call me, sorry I couldn't get back to you, just wasn't able to talk to people for awhile.

Thanks for your concern, Now maybe be able to get back to doing some fishing.

PaulG

Great to see you back - life sometimes can get in the way of a good time, can't it? Good luck as you continue to recover.

You left ? JK Welcome back

I'm glad you got help and got better Paul. Good to have you back here too!

We were just inquirying about you, Paul. Glad to know you're feeling better. Family, friends and love ones will get you through, and you have a lot of friends here, buddy, so stay in touch.

It's hard for a guy to ask directions in an unknown town, let alone directions in life-stuff. Well done.

Glad to see you check in Paul we were worried about you. More than once I was asked about you this weekend. Well, I am happy you are feeling better. Stick to it.

Recent tip....to avoid depression, don't go smallie fishing. (with Afish)

Good to hear Paul.

I'm glad to hear that you are doing better, Paul. Never be too proud to ask for help when you need it. Hopefully, we will see you on the water soon :-D

Welcome back!

Paul, haven't had the pleasure of meeting and fishing with you and I'm glad to hear you are back and doing better.

We will have to fish soon. I have fished with quite a few PAFF guys this year and to a person, they are truly good people to be around. I'm sure you will not be the exception!

Fox

That's great news! Welcome back Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you back. You have been missed. GG

I'm glad things are starting to turn around for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hey Paul,

Good to hear you're doing better! Was just thinking of you yesterday. I was showing a newbie the ropes on one your favorite stretches. If I take him out there again, I'll give you a shout.

Glad to hear you're doing better Paul. I'll let the trout on Clarks know you soon be after them.........

Hey Paul,
Sorry to hear you had problems. I, too, am glad you're doing better, and I hope you get back to your favorite streams quickly...and that you catch a lot of big ones!
Rich

Good to see you're feeling better Paul.

Dear Paul,

It's good to hear that you are getting back into fighting trim. If it ever cools down below a thousand degrees you might be able to talk me into hitting Clark's Creek so stay in touch.

Regards,

Tim Murphy :)

Back