How did Santa treat you?

djs12354

djs12354

He was very good to me!

I received a new pair of LL Bean wading boots, an Allen's boot and wader bag, Allen's stocking stuffer package, a gift card for Cabelas and last but not least, an Orvis Clearwater 10' 4 weight rod!

Good Job, Santa!

He gave me a couple of happy kids and a new blender so I can make my wife smoothies. Oh and I got a new Tenkara rod. :)
Merry Christmas

Wife got me an iPad but it hasn't arrived yet.

dunno havent opened by gifts yet.

I got spring creek strategies, dynamic nymphing, pocket pa hatches and soft hackle flies, all to read and five fly boxes.

Thank you Amazon for helping Santa choose. Lol.

My first ever white Xmas too.

I got no physical presents, but got to observe two girls enjoying some simple gifts, like Smartwool socks and a radio adaptation of the full Narnia Chronicles. I got to enjoy a white Christmas and cut up some wood too :) I buy myself Christmas gifts throughout the year..

I musta been a pretty good boy this year (I guess Santa doesn't read the OT forum?) LOL

I got a Scadden Pontoon thing and Orvis Sonic Seam waders. I have a feeling this will be a good fly fishing year for me!

I got a rock.

JackM wrote:
I got a rock.

Please..... let's see some photos!!!!!!!

Pair of korker wading boots.

Mens_Diamond_Bezel_With_Side_Trillion1.jpg

Upstream wet fly by terry lawton. Jack, nice bling. I nevertook you for a one percenter. Kidding. Merry christmas
And healthy and happy new year.

The gift of being with my family and extended family on Christmas!

I got a google chromebook under the guise of work but it goes to this website with ease. I like it

I got exactly what I asked for. Nothing.

That is a stock photo. I have nothing of the sort. Just a joke after someone failed to recognize the Charlie Brown quote.

I got a Sage 9 ft. 10 wt. and a large arbour reel for toothies at the river. Got some fly tying material as well.

I saved up all year to buy a new upright bass and ended up spending the money on a new roof instead 2nnd year in a row something like that happened ..last year it was a new sewer line, I can't wait to see what I'm saving up for next year....so I got a dry house and a toilet I can flush without crap coming back up in the cellar ...pretty good if you ask me hahhha

2 lamson konics. a number 4 and a 1.5. also some leaders an patagonia gear. Good xmas to say the least.

Back