Help needed to protect fishing and camping access on South Holston

troutfanatic

troutfanatic

Hey all.

As it seems the Soho comes up often on the Pennsylvania based forum, I am going to ask for some help from the community.

Pursuit Farms has always been a fisherman-friendly location to park or camp while fishing the Holston.

Victoria, the woman who owns the property is facing a challenge that may end access for fishermen utilizing her property. Like her father before her, she has always allowed us to park and camp on her property. She never asks for a fee but works on donations.

Others nearby, have claimed the activity on her property is becoming a nuisance. They have lobbied the Sullivan County TN, government to rezone the property, so that it can no longer be used by fishermen.

Please check out this petition and sign it. If you are not a TN resident, but you've fished the Holston, please comment on the web page about your economic contributions to the community when visiting the river.

https://www.change.org/p/sullivan-county-zoning-codes-keep-camping-and-parking-available-for-pursuit-farms?recruiter=680025305&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_term=mob-xs-google-no_msg

thanks

I am starting to see a lot of signatures originating from PA so if this was what made that happen, many thanks.

signed the petition.Nice people.I met them last year

Back