Help a Fellow PA Fly Fisherman!

Pittflyguy

Pittflyguy

Hey fellow carp chasers! If you could be so kind as to help me out.... I entered a smallest carp photo in the Orvis contest and could really use your votes if you haven't entered yourself.

I greatly appreciate it! Mine is the first photo in the category, yes the handsome devil in the cool shades with the undersized carp!

and yes... I know it's not the smallest but many of the others can't even prove they were fly caught!

Thanks so much for your help :)

http://www.orvis.com/intro.aspx?subject=12923

Tight Lines!

Lee

Is this the same competition posted in the Warm Water forum?

Something smells fishy here:
((For eight weeks starting June 10th, we will be asking you to submit your carp photos based on a specific category: biggest, smallest, ugliest, video week, funniest, craziest location, prettiest, best in show. We'll be giving away some great prizes, including a HELIOS 2 OUTFIT for the grand prize winner. For this week, we're accepting entries for the UGLIEST. Vote for your favorite below. Or, if you haven't entered yet, submit your ugliest carp catch before Sunday, June 30th using this form. To learn more about fly fishing for carp, visit Orvis Carp Central.))

(How does 8 weeks fit into less than three?)

Not sure what you're confused about. I see it as June 10-16th Biggest, June 17-23rd smallest, June 24th-30th ugliest. 5 weeks to go.

For some reason I read it as the full contest was ending on June 30th and had started on the 10th. My bust! I apologize for the mis-interpretation of the msg.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=attention%20whore

I went on and voted for the smallest one, the photo 2 below yours, is that what you wanted us to do?

I voted for Pittflyguy for a few reasons. 1-he's been contributing to this website longer than me and has given a lot of us some good tips on getting carp on the fly (as far as attention whore comments...look at the guy's post count. I'd hardly say he's out for attention)

2-his picture is the only one proven to be caught ON THE FLY, as Sandfly pointed out in the WW forum.

Well it did get slumdumb his 34th post. Maybe he is the one that is out for attention.

Back