Gotta love women in fly fishing... fishing for GT's!!! WOW

M

meolsen

Check out Clare Carter fishing for GT's in the Seychelles, in the latest issue of Fin Chasers Magazine:

http://www.fin-chasers.com/

Direct link to the article.
http://www.fin-chasers.com/#132

Attachments

• Skærmbillede-2015-01-12-kl.-10.33.38.jpg
    Skærmbillede-2015-01-12-kl.-10.33.38.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 14
spam ?

talking of fly fishing ladies - did anyone watch shorelines on WFN yesterday - its April Vokey's new salmon & steelhead show, - any good ?

OMG One beautiful lady. Fishing with her requires deft handling of a stiff rod... errr.... for tarpon of course. 10 or 12 weight I suppose.

Geebee.....I watched it as I was doing other things....I thought it was pretty good. I'll watch it again for sure.

I only gots two things to say about this...

Hubba, Hubba.

I heard her and all of her friends are coming to the "jam" this year.

I'm sure girls like her don't chase trout.

Asterisks...quietly tho.

I wonder if this will be the year that a sexual harrassment case is filed against a forum member?

PennypackFlyer wrote:
I wonder if this will be the year that a sexual harrassment case is filed against a forum member?

LOL.

my thoughts exactly - not exactly the way to encourage ordinary women to take up FF and participate in FF Forums is it ?

i also noticed her wading barefoot - a real no no in the tropics due to sharp coral and sting rays....

geebee wrote:

not exactly the way to encourage ordinary women to take up FF and participate in FF Forums is it ?

Agreed. It's something that flyfishing magazines, websites etc. should keep in mind.

All joking aside I agree. But why is she prancing around the Seychelles in a bikini with no sun protection? We have all these products to protect you from the sun, yet she wears none. Sex sells, and fin-chasers has used it here. Google April Vokey and look at some of those pics. Same old media tactics, nothing new.

It would be nice.if the industry.could focus more on womens angling skills instead of their looks. I dont think articles like these really advance womens position in the sport.

For God's sake Nick, she's holding a fish! Just look at her lovely angling skills!

No different them Beckham, Brady, or other male athletes commercial/sales pitches.

No fat chicks allowed

Back