HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Got the itch?

From NE OH
Quote:

trout624 wrote:
Lately I've found my mind totally overtaken by fly fishing - tying, rods, reels, flies, actual fishing, etc. I basically can't function.

My question is this, what do you guys do when you have such a bad itch to go fishing (that is reocurring), but you know you don't have the time or else a certain lady friend probably wouldn't be so happy?

Make sure that your certain lady friend is taken care of at all times and she will let you go. Neglect her and she'll let you know...

My lady friend happens to be my wife I fish a lot, BUT I make for dang sure all of my responsibilities at home with the wife and kids are taken care of before I go. I will not give my wife a reason to complain about my fishing. When I've done my part, she does not mind me taking time for myself.

Posted on: 2013/3/18 11:51

From Ephrata, PA
Yup. I work two jobs and go to college, plus spend time w/ the kiddies and take care of the house/yard. My wife wouldn't DARE say, "You can't go fishing!"

When I want to go fishing but can't, I lurk around here.

Posted on: 2013/3/18 11:54

From Dauphin
I'm with Phish on. She knows better. And as others have said I could be out doing much worse

Posted on: 2013/3/18 11:55

From NEPA
Guess I'm one of the lucky ones, my girl never gives me crap about going fishing or hunting. I think she just likes me out of her hair but oh well I'm not complaining.

Posted on: 2013/3/18 12:24

From Along the Lehigh Above the Gap
Quote:

bstone97 wrote:
Guess I'm one of the lucky ones, my girl never gives me crap about going fishing or hunting. I think she just likes me out of her hair but oh well I'm not complaining.

I fish a really large amount and the only time my wife ever gives me the stink eye is when I go out 7 days in a row. This usually happens in the spring. However, I think she likes me gone as well, so I do not bother her. That or she has another guy. O I could only hope.

Posted on: 2013/3/18 15:34

http://bugflingerandfeatherlasher.blogspot.com/

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Will you be fly fishing this autumn?
Yes
No
Thinking about it
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll will close at 2014/10/31 17:56
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com