Good timing

lv2nymph

lv2nymph

Went out for 45 minutes with a steady snow falling before the sky turned dark and the winds blew wild and picked up a bakers dozen of these guys. It was a whiteout by the time I got to my truck. Love that winter fishing, get out and get cha some!
da8636f89e205486182b50f2c90318b2_zpsbb06b464.jpg

6aaa5edd317d302bd8d0a0f2cd61681d_zpsc2fa485e.jpg

Jack nice fish mang! You are an animal.

Nice pics Jack, was at the bench tying today and next thing I know looking out the window it was a total whiteout here in SW too. Got a good 3" of snow in a very short time.

Real nice, Jack. Great photos of those pretty brownies with a fresh snow as the backdrop. Good stuff!

Thanks everyone I apreciate it. I definately hit it just right! What do you make of the fact that both of those trout came out of the same run but look at the color difference.

dc410 wrote:
Real nice, Jack. Great photos of those pretty brownies with a fresh snow as the backdrop. Good stuff!

No doubt - this says it all!

Jack be home Thursday got to watch grandkids Friday lets fish Saturday

Very good Roger, I look forward to it. I have a couple of new nymphs I want you to take for a little swim...

I can attest to jack being a nymphing machine.

Nice going Jack. Looks cold. You have definitley found your niche.

GenCon

Thank you very much everyone, I was hoping the snow in the background would make a nice backdrop. I knew something was going on right when the second and fith drifts produced fish. That was as close to fish jumping on your hook as it gets! I was talking with another angler friend about the front comming in and how the fish might have the feedbag on, and man did they! It was one for the books alright... You flatter me John ( idrather) Thanks

Back