Fly Fishing is a Joke

MD_Gene

MD_Gene

Hope this is not a repeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyxcuSifsqs

That was posted somewhere before and I watched it then,I watched it now again and enjoyed it......again!

I don't think the video does a very good job of developing the idea of fly fishing being a joke. Nicely put together but pretentious and kinda annoying to me.

I made it to 2:21 before I couldn't stand it anymore. That gets my vote for the worst ever fishing video

Nice.

PennKev wrote:
I don't think the video does a very good job of developing the idea of fly fishing being a joke. Nicely put together but pretentious and kinda annoying to me.
ditto here- think fell in the old "point,no point" direction BUTT teared up a little with the Montana shots.

pete41 wrote:
PennKev wrote:
ditto here- think fell in the old "point,no point" direction BUTT teared up a little with the Montana shots.

I agree with you. It was beautifully shot, but the announcer sounded far too much like Redford narrating "that movie". And the joke metaphor was stretching farther than a cast across the Susquehanna.

Back