Fly Fishing Schools

kdkeller

kdkeller

Hey all! I've decided that I'm going to take fly fishing classes and I'd like to get the most bang for my buck.
Who has the best classes? I'm looking for a place East of State College since I'm from Pittsburgh. Thanks for the help in advance!

There`s Kinzua Fly Fishing School, if i`m not mistaken its in or around bradford at one of the college campus..pitt or penn st

kd- not sure but I think you mean west of state college.

You could try International Angler in Robinson.
(see your from the south hills)

Pretty sure they have classes and or individual sessions.

International Angler
5275 Steubenville Pike
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Tel: 412-788-8088

Toll Free: 800-782-4222
info@internationalangler.com

http://www.ventureoutdoors.org

venture outdoors has some classes as well. not sure what you are looking for, but this may help. I would suggest hooking up with someone that flyfishes.

There are plenty of guys on this board from the burg. Ask and I'll bet someone would be willing to go out with you for the day.

I am also a fan of the folks at international angler in aspinwall. I ave never fished with them, but they always treat me right. I laughed this weekend when i went there. They always get me to buy second hand stuff. I ask if they have something and they always say yeah, but I have one on consignment for 50 bucks less. They are good guys and offer very good service. They will get you set up right.

Back