First photo attempt

JG63

JG63

All,

Don't like using hosting sites per se .. so trying to photoshop to correct size. When i taught snowboarding at Roundtop Mt (until the '08 season) I was referred to as: "Old School John" This photo taken earlier this year might help to explain -

FISH2013

Attachments

• SAVE AS.jpg
    SAVE AS.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 7
hmmm - not the results I was looking for

That looks like a Fenwick fiber glass rod, am I right?

and a cortland 303 ?

Good eyes guys! First outing of the year I like to bring some vintage gear. Fenwick Fenglass 7.5 6 wt. 1958 vintage Pflueger Sal-Trout (the original large arbor) and a Cortland 333 WF6F - The Shenk's White minnow was the final rose for this 'bow. Bought the rod new in '74 with my lunch money savings. I think I paid almost $35 fer it. A fortune in those days to an 11 year old. Had to replace my broken Shakespeare wonder rod. JG

I always fish vintage gear! I'll be rompin' around the hill country tomorrow w/ an Eagle Claw Featherlight and an Ocean City 76, but my go-to rod for most sitimations is a Fenwick FF75 w/ an old Martin 61 reel. I love reels that you can hear a mile away!

Let me see:

P1273760.jpg

OK, while viewing your picture, I touched and clicked with right mouse button. Selected "Properties." Then I highlighted the url that pointed directly to the jpg file, copied it and then pasted it inline. Then I put the url image code in front and behind. The code is (ignore the dashes):

[i-m-g]www.blahblahblah.jpg[/i-m-g]

and, viola!

Yeah, I will bet you a buck that its the # sign thats screwing with you.

And don;t do that CODE thingy....that puts it in quotes.

For some reason Xoops doesn;t like punctuation in the links. Commas corrupt them too.

Back