First Wild Fish in PA!

Foxgap239

Foxgap239

Our Las Vegas member (Six Gun) ventured east this week to assist his mom and Englishprof invited him out to fish a local favorite. I was invited to go along. I was unsure whether I could make it because a few things came up but I was able to get out a few hours with them and I'm glad I did. It was great to meet another PAFF member and a damn nice guy too. He had only ever caught stocked Bows here in PA and it was great to see him get that first PA wild brown. John and Luis, thanks for the invite. Below are a couple of shots of Luis and his first PA brown!

Congrats man!

Attachments

• rsz_1rsz_imgp1045.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_imgp1045.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 15
  • rsz_1rsz_imgp1046.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_imgp1046.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 4
Neat report!
SixG is having some luck with wild trout lately.

Nice! Congrats Six Gun. George I filing your papers Monday! ;-)

It's fun seeing others have fun. I need to get out.

Jack.....stop talking about it and do it. You're only about four hours from that stream!!!!! Open invitation. Hell, Luis came from freakin' Las Vegas.

Well done all! Hopefully the first of many.

Only four hours? What am I waiting for? Anyhow, I am glad that if I can't be an athlete, I can at least be an athletic supporter.

Thanks for showing me a great time today, boys. It was fantastic getting out there this morning. Thanks to Englishprof for getting this set up and I really appreciate you taking/posting the pics, Foxgap! You guys could not have been more helpful to me and I can't stress that enough. It's very different working these browns compared to the ones in Utah. I've got my annual PA non-res license now, so we gotta do this again ASAP.

I also should thank Rolf for his offer to help me out on this trip. I am continually impressed by the quality of the members on this board and their willingness to reach out to other members.

Back