Finally made it back!

BelAirSteve

BelAirSteve

So after a long hiatus, I made it back to the board. I just checked, and my last post was back in September last year. Since that time, I can probably count on one hand the number of times I have been fishing. Family requirements and starting my own business took priority, but I am happy to say that all is well on both fronts!

It sounds like a cliche, but you don't realize how much you miss something until you get it back. The few times I fished in the fall last year, I just didn't have my mojo - something felt different - like I didn't want it and was just going through the motions. I lost my patience and my fishing became less and less technical.

That was until yesterday. I'll post a stream report too, but overall, it felt like it did when I was fishing 2 or 3 times a week about 3 years ago. Everything was clicking - reading the water - casting - catching fish.

Feels good to be back, and hopefully I can contribute regularly again. Looking forward to getting caught up and reading from some new members. I started lurking about two weeks ago and see a lot of new names - and of course the standard bearers remain (you know who you are!)

Steve

Good to hear things are back in order for ya, welcome back. :)

Welcome back! Glad to see things are good for ya.

Welcome back Steve...I still owe you a fishing trip from when you showed me around the gunpowder for the first time 3 years ago. Hope all is well.

I remember that day , you guys caught some decent fish didn't you ?

Welcome back.

We did catch some decent fish that day with one hitting the tape measure at 14". I dont think in the couple dozen times ive fished it since ive caught maybe 2 more of that size. Welcome back!

I had to think twice when you said "we" caught some decent fish. The other guy we fished with who was my go to fishing partner moved to the mountains of CO and is representing PA just fine with the fish he puts in the net. Brought back great memories.

Back