C

ChaddR

Just thought I would share....!

Attachments

• DSCF1018.JPG
    DSCF1018.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 3
Gotta love a YoY brookie!

Except that it is not a YOY. One wonders from where that fish originated if it is a Lititz Run fish. By "originated" I don't mean where this specific fish was caught, but where it was spawned, although from an electrofishing survey standpoint, it would be beneficial to know where the fish was caught as well. Finding both a fingerling and an older wild trout would be key to classifying Lititz Run as a wild trout stream. Lititz Run is not presently classified as a wild trout stream

Ok, I hate acronyms and abbreviations, but I was blasted last year by some on here when I asked people to spell out the words. Must be too difficult. So, what the hell is YOY?????

Young of year! God doesnt anybody use know how to use google?

Type in what you wanna know and it tells you!

Some unneeded words typed because people cant google #OOPS# on there own!

http://www.acronymfinder.com/YOY.html

Hopefully when you get to Capitol Hill, you're writing improves. That first sentence make no sense. By the way, thanks for saving me the time.

Exactly Brad. It's pure laziness and most of them are probably spelling challenged.....so to speak.

englishprof wrote:
Hopefully when you get to Capitol Hill, you're writing improves. That first sentence make no sense. By the way, thanks for saving me the time.

Gotta love the English Professor and his red pen getting the wrong version of "your," but the points by both of you still stands.

(This post not guaranteed to be grammatically correct)

Exactly Brad. It's pure laziness and most of them are probably spelling challenged.....so to speak.

In an interesting twist, Alpa was calling you lazy for failing to simply Google your question first. I personally think everyone has become much lazier except in those areas important to them.

Do I get a sticker or a smiley face?

Alpabuck Re: Evidence of New Life in Lititz Run #5

From Soon to be Capitol Hill
Young of year! God doesnt anybody use know how to use google?

Type in what you wanna know and it tells you!

Some unneeded words typed because people cant google #OOPS# on there own!

http://www.acronymfinder.com/YOY.html

NICE!!! You really are trying to win aren't you?

That was posted way before the poll. It's simply a reflection of why my horse was nominated and why he will win. Thank you for pointing out his work.

Old men fighting over grammar on a fly fishing forum. This is the only reason I come on here, love it.

Hahahaha

Back