Congratulations Dave

lv2nymph

lv2nymph

Your painting looks great, as usual. :-D
brookiepainting_zps7f1143e4.jpg

Yes, nice painting. I didn't know MAFFG was still out there; I haven't seen one for a while.

rrt wrote:
Yes, nice painting. I didn't know MAFFG was still out there; I haven't seen one for a while.

We thats no surprise....looks who is the contributor on the bottom... Hehehe. :-D

Thanks for the kinds words fellas.
This brookie piece - acrylic on masonite - was my avatar for awhile and was subsequently donated to Trout Unlimited for fund raising.

The MAFF guide is certainly still around and, I think, better than ever. As in the past, it can usually be picked up at your local fly shop courtesy of the generosity of the shop proprietors.

Maurice, Maurice, Maurice -- That's not nice! That sellout lefty contributes to MAFFG in no way detracts from the lovely rendition of the brookie by Fishidiot. If Fishidiot's print is still at Flyfisher's the next time I go there, I think I'm gonna have it, though I really don't have a place to display it! I might have to negotiate with the boss (my wife) for a little wall space.

If you want I can grab you one and either hold onto it until you get to this area or I'll mail it to ya.

Nice article on NJ as well.

Looks great Dave, a real talent.

Back