Clark's Creek

C

country52

Hey guys I just wanted to take a minute to share a video we made after fishing recently. We caught a nice mix of native and stocked trout. Their is also some footage of some of the other critters that call this valley home. You can read the full story at theblackgnats.com Enjoy!

https://vimeo.com/m/109102866

Enjoyed the vid. Thanks..........boy Clarks sure needs some rain....

Yea to say it's low is an understatement... Thanks for watching!

Honestly, I tried to watch and it looked like a decent video but the headbanger music was a complete turnoff. Maybe I'm just turning into an old fart. Wonder how the stream looks after the rain we got the last couple of days.

Just drove past it today. The little rain we got didn't help much.

nice video guys, I took the wife and 3 year old there last weekend. was that sasquatches band playing on the video?

It was not. I appreciated a fly fishing video though that wasn't full of hipster new-grass music (not that I don't like bluegrass...I do indeed! It has just become stock for fly fishing vids)

Nice video. I've been wanting to do a video myself. Can't say I liked the music though,lol.
But good job and thanks.

Nice video, thanks for taking the time. I would have backed it with audio like some Mason Williams guitar. ;-) To each there own. I wish I could create videos like that. What kind of camera that allows you to shoot under water?

I need someone to make a fly fishing video with Pac, Big, and Wu.

Everything was shot on a gopro in the waterproof case.

Nice video!

Has anyone been up to clarks recently?

I was up a couple of weeks ago. Water was pretty low... might be better with this rain.

Back