Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Centre
From Monessen, PA
Quote:

troutbert wrote:

Too much viewing pressure.

Most people do not really appreciate how their viewing impacts other viewers. "Forgive them for they know not...."

Posted on: 2013/6/16 12:02

From South Lebanon Township, PA
Great pics and write up Klingy. Love the pattern on the "Close Up" Brookie.

It's funny...I just got back from a trip to NC PA and when combing the maps was intrigued by your "vista stream." Looks like it would be rough to get to the lower end though without some kind of float being involved. We also saw a rattler on our trip...lots of pics of them on the site this year.

Posted on: 2013/6/16 20:43

From Ohio
Very nice write up and awesome pics. I may be heading out that way soon, can't wait!

I hope I don't come across any rattlers, but at the same time I do. Close enough to see, but not within striking distance!lol

Posted on: 2013/6/16 20:47

From SCPA
Quote:

streamerguy wrote:
Very nice write up and awesome pics. I may be heading out that way soon, can't wait!

Streamerguy, check your PM, and let me know if you need any more tips on CV streams, or any that I fished on this trip.

Quote:

Swattie87 wrote:
Looks like it would be rough to get to the lower end though without some kind of float being involved

Rough is an understatement! But worth it.

Posted on: 2013/6/16 21:49

From Ohio
klingy, I've been having troutbles with my inbox(haven't been able to access it for a while now). Happened to another board member recently but the problem eventually resolved itself. I appreciate the help, and I think I have my email in my profile, but I currently can't get to my inbox. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posted on: 2013/6/16 22:11

From Pretty much everywhere at some point, Thorndale today.
Just beautiful. Those are the type of trips I dream about. Gotta love PA.

And regarding vista burning, my philosophy is to name them, but name a bunch of them, as to spread out the viewer traffic and not draw focus on any individual one. It's good to let people know just how many vistas we have, too many people only go to the famous ones and don't realize just how much viewing is available. This leads to more knowledgable vista goers, which are the best conservationists. Vista's need friends.

Posted on: 2013/6/17 8:48

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes 52% (85)
No 47% (78)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/8/22 12:38
2 Comments

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com