But will an orange hat protect you from the deer?

Wulff-Man

Wulff-Man

Did you notice the link to this deer attack article on the Home page?.........
When Deer Attack!

Don't turn your back on no bucks!

Here's another more graphic article. Sounds like he did some pretty serious damage to the victims.
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06320/738787-85.stm

OH NO!!!

Kimikazee DEER!!!

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

Don't go completely quoting me on this but I heard it was the neighbor's pet deer.

That reminds me of a couple friends of mine, both state cops. One of them adopted a fawn after its mother was killed by a car. It became like a pet to him and just hung around his farm all summer and into the fall, growing up to be a small buck. As bucks tend to do, it became increasing aggressive during the rut and went after the other cop when he came over to visit one day. Joe tried to hold it off by the horns but eventually the buck pushed him backwards and he fell to the ground. Now the deer had him pinned and wouldn’t let him up. Joe had no choice but pull his service revolver and shoot the animal.

Joe was banged up but really felt bad about killing Pat’s pet. When he went to the door to break the news, Pat just started laughing and said he was going to shoot the thing anyway because it was just getting too bold. It was apparently very good eating though.

Back