Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Broken Tip

From Harrisburg
I've lent quite a few rods for people to use steelhead fishing and prepared myself for the worst every time.
The amount of busted rods I see there is second to none, to the point that its almost commonplace.

Posted on: 2013/11/10 6:35

From Chester County
Quote:

Squaretail wrote:
I've lent quite a few rods for people to use steelhead fishing and prepared myself for the worst every time.
The amount of busted rods I see there is second to none, to the point that its almost commonplace.

^no doubt. Fly rods are designed first to cast and second to fight fish. Guys lock down their drag and try to horse in fish and/or raise their rod high when landing fish and bent the rod like a pretzel.

(not surprizing) Jack gave sound legal advice without the legaleeze...(a bailee for whose sole benefit property has been bailed must exercise extraordinary care for the property. The bailee can use the property only in the manner authorized by the terms of the bailment. The bailee is liable for all injuries to the property from failure to properly care for or use it.) as to the liability of your friend.

And Maurice gave a good life's lesson advice about the incident.

Hopefully your buddy will make good on the rod and all will be well.

Posted on: 2013/11/10 7:10

From SW Pennsylvania
I broke the tip off my Echo switch rod a week ago. Reattached the tip on the water to finish the day. Sent it in for warranty repair and had a brand new and improved version of the same rod in 6 days. Was thinking they'd just send a new tip section...

Posted on: 2013/11/11 8:39

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes
No
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll will close at 2014/8/22 12:38
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com