Brief NC Report

Swattie87

Swattie87

Was up fishing Potter/Tioga/Clinton/Lycoming the past week with my Dad and fiance. Last Saturday through yesterday. Overall, fishing was very good. Best it's been in several years in the Fall, thanks to the ample rain and good water levels.

In short, the small streams were dialed in. Kettle sized streams were high, but fishable. Pine was blown out for the most part. We tried to fish it one day, and caught a handful of small Smallies and one Brown, but it was pretty limited where you could get to.

Small streams are where it's at right now...good flows, and relatively warm water still for this time of year. We were getting water temps in the mid to high 50's. Fish were rising at will to general attractor dries...both Brookies and Browns. No evidence of active spawning, though the fish were colored up nicely. You fellas up at Squatch's deal this weekend should be in for a good time.

Attachments

• 10-01-18 (5) - PAFF.jpg
    10-01-18 (5) - PAFF.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 6
  • 10-04-18 (1) - PAFF.jpg
    10-04-18 (1) - PAFF.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 10-01-18 (7) - PAFF.jpg
    10-01-18 (7) - PAFF.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 10-01-18 (8) - PAFF.jpg
    10-01-18 (8) - PAFF.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 2
I know the stream in picture #1 real well. There are some nice brookies there if you are willing to do some walking. Nice pics!

Beautiful stream pic and a lovely brown trout. I was hoping to make it out today but got side tracked. Maybe tomorrow. Nice stuff Swattie.

Back