Anyone ffishing in this spring snow?

L

lestrout

Let's hear it for a White Easter. I've never ffished a PA Opener in the snow. NY, now that's a different story.

tl
les

I'd be out looking for BWO's right now - instead of posting here - if the weather hadn't turned so lousy. We got about 4 inches here and it's still coming down.
Gotta go shovel the walks and driveway as soon as I finish my coffee. Bah!
And you want a white easter?

I'd be out if I wasnt sitting in the office right now. BWOs were on fire over the weekend.

Would love to be out today. Unfortunately, stuck handling much, MUCH less pleasurable responsibilities.

Tying midges and thinking about changing my oil in the cold garage...

I'm waiting till tomorrow, after I shovel the d----- snow yet again. I wonder what spring is like; I can hardly remember.

I once fished a PA opener with snow blowing around, it was a cold raw day. Then there was an opener in the 80's when it was in the high seventies. Both times it was mid-April.

Chaz - I have to look on the spreadsheets, but I do remember ffishing a midApril in NY when it hit the 90s - that was before Al Gore invented Global Warming.

tl
les

one fish 3 casts a good way to end

Attachments

• trout resize.jpg
    trout resize.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 2
heading to camp in kane tonight anyone have a snowfall report from that area? gonna fish all day tomorrow and wednesday

I doubt you will have any problems with the snow it looks above freezing all over the state

I would have loved to fish today, work gets in the way of fun all the time. But then again without work wouldn't get to have any fun.

I just stopped for a few mins and hit one run 3 casts and one fish and I didn't even put the waders on

Just gotta rub it in... :p

I havent been out in almost a week thats prob the longest streak of my life since i starated, thank the lord my waders came today im pumped to try my new flies!

Back