Another PAFF Encounter

dasofas

dasofas

Decided to escape the City heat on Saturday and poke around a small Laurel Highlands freestoner. Pulled up to a parking area and started shootin the bull with a nice fella ready to head in. Turns out it was Greenghost. GG, only brought 2 to hand in the 1/2 hour after I started. Moved downstream and got into some more natives and a few stockers making the journey up the stream. 12 total, all on a GD dun and wet. Nice day, thanks for the heads up, and the birthday brew. Cool seeing another member by chance on a little mountain stream.

Can I toss aside humility on behalf of this Board and say: "Chock another friendship up to PAFF."

dasofas wrote:
Decided to escape the City heat on Saturday and poke around a small Laurel Highlands freestoner. Pulled up to a parking area and started shootin the bull with a nice fella ready to head in. Turns out it was Greenghost. GG, only brought 2 to hand in the 1/2 hour after I started. Moved downstream and got into some more natives and a few stockers making the journey up the stream. 12 total, all on a GD dun and wet. Nice day, thanks for the heads up, and the birthday brew. Cool seeing another member by chance on a little mountain stream.

Nice meeting you Keith! I did OK too caught about 8 or 9, including a surprising, 14" brownie that had no business being in that stream.
We'll have to get together again and fish.

Back