Another Noob

sweetfeet

sweetfeet

Hey all! Been lurking around here for a while. Got fishing on the brain so much I figured I'd start chatting up my fav topic here on PA Fly Fish.

I live in central Ohio. My in-laws have a cabin on the Allegheny outside of Tidioute. Usually make it up that way a few times a year. Definitely some beautiful country up there. I've hit a few of the local streams, and ventured out to some of the connecting counties to explore new water.

Big passion of mine is filmmaking, and love documenting our adventures on video. Made a few short films from our outings in Ohio, but I'll be bringing my gear with me to PA from this point forward.

Looking forward to chatting with y'all.

Damn, you could have been my first new post on my Anonymous user thread!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to PAFF!

Welcome. Don't wear OSU colors when fishing in PA. It gets the locals fired up. Stick with Blue and white... or hunter orange. You will live longer that way.

Fox, I'm guilty. Still don't imagine that I'll have much to add to the conversations, here. Unless y'all really wanna know what's going on in Ohio. Or maybe I'll tell a couple jokes. But when I do make it to PA I'll be sure to post some results and video from my trips.

I'm one of the few in the area that doesn't live and die for OSU. I'm pretty indifferent about them. No plans on dawning much OSU garb on the streams. Think I'll be OK with a Reds cap, tho?

by sweetfeet on 2011/12/20 14:11:57

Fox, I'm guilty. Still don't imagine that I'll have much to add to the conversations, here. Unless y'all really wanna know what's going on in Ohio. Or maybe I'll tell a couple jokes. But when I do make it to PA I'll be sure to post some results and video from my trips.

Sweetfeet, there's a lot to add that doesn;t invlove stream reports. New ties, things that have worked for you, new tying materials, etc. We have guys now living in Montana (damn Jayl everytime I think that I get jealous!) who continue to post and share ideas.

Welcome and post away. I know I look forward to your input.

Pittsburgh doesn't have a baseball team, so the west side would be fine with a reds hat. Not so sure about the east

Greetings.GG

You can wear a red hat in the Eastern half of the state, it just has to have a 'P' on the front.

:p

Are the Pirates so bad that they don't count jay?

Let's be fair, the Pirates made Pittsburgh care again up until August last year.

Foxgap239 wrote:
Let's be fair, the Pirates made Pittsburgh care again up until August last year.

More than you can say for the Reds most year. Our season is typically up by the All-Star break.

I would mention my beloved Bengals, but I think the Stillers got our number this year.

Back