Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: A new trend

From Ephrata, PA
If given the choice, I will fish for wild fish most times, but I have no beef w/ stockies. This past weekend was the perfect example. Csoult and Wetfly01 headed to Pine on Friday while the rest of us decided to chase wild and natives. We got the skunkin, they had an "epic" day! Our "snobbery" led to our fishing demise (apart from scouting some amazing water that I have no doubt will produce outstanding outings in the near future). Stocked trout definitely have their place. I'm glad they stock streams like Kettle and Pine Creek, though I think Sal had a great point. He said this weekend that they should do what they do in other states, and not allow fishing on certain stream sections during the hottest months.

Posted on: 2013/4/29 22:13

Re: A new trend

Quote:

Fishidiot wrote:
After all, one of the first things a beginner FFer who starts reading this forum sees are the multi-page tirades about stocking and how we need to stop doing this over wild fish.

I dont get it eigther. I have been fishing the same local stream's for over 30 years. They have sections that are stocked and other sections that are not. I still catch alot of wild browns in the stocked sections. So what is the problem??? Stocked fish eating wild fish??? Stocked fish competing with wild fish for food???

Good luck, Tony

Posted on: 2013/4/29 22:29

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Goal during a day on the water....
Catching a single fish makes me happy
I want to catch every fish in the stream
50 dinks is a dream day
Only want to catch big fish
Catching the toughest fish in the steam is my goal
Beautiful place, hit the hatch and whatever happens, happens
Who cares? It beats work.
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll will close at 2014/11/27 22:13
Comments?

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com