Quote:

flipnfly wrote:
whos the beav?

Hot dam, this should be a good one

PaulG

Posted on: 2009/11/17 7:20

Re: A different look at Bob

From pittsburgh
ok i remeber reading about the court battles about the lil j in i think it was either fly rod and reel or fly fisherman

Posted on: 2009/11/21 7:42

-me

Re: A different look at Bob

From Erie Co.
"Donny Beaver - owner of the infamous Spring Ridge Club, or whatever they're calling it this week. Did you ever hear about the court battle concerning the Little Juniata River? That was Beavis in action. He's the "Great Conservationist" - "protecting" wild trout streams from the unwashed masses, so the filthy rich can go catch pellet hogs, get their picture taken, and hang it on the wall like they actually know how to fish.

BTW - he's up in Erie too...."
-----------------------------------------<<<<<<

And... The PA f&BC have acquired an easement on Elk Creek directly opposite the SRC. This is the easement directly south of I-90 on the PAFBC map:
http://www.fish.state.pa.us/steelhead.htm
We have to push the Commission to acquire easements south and east on Elk to get access into this gorge. There is 7 miles of stream between the Legion Area to Folly's End. It would be a real economic boost to this side of Erie County. Especially in light of the economic down turn in Western Erie County. From my understanding most property owners in the Devils Backbone area of Elk Creek hunt and don't fish. These landowners are afraid of the liability issues pertaining to perhaps an accidental shooting of a fisherman. Wearing orange would help. So perhaps an agreement to a closed season in this area could open it up around the hunting seasons. There is 7 miles of stream between the Legion Area to Folly's End.
The more fisherman that are upset about that easement brings more attention to it in Harrisburg where the real decision on acquiring property is done. There is other moneys that could be linked with the Erie Fund to acquire or make it more attractive to these landowners to sway an easement in those areas.
Remember to vote and to make your mouth be herd to these politicians for they work for the people and not just one individual with money. Remember the one's with the most'est, and the smartest, acting as one usually win the battle and eventually the war.

Posted on: 2009/11/21 11:11

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes
No
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll will close at 2014/8/22 12:38
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com