Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: 2018 adult trout stocking schedule available

Opie, in general I agree with you. I really don't care if it is a big fish or a small fish. But catching one of those big fish may make someone's day, week, or year. It is a subjective topic. Personally, I would like my son to catch one, as he has had a rough time in his life the past few years.

Posted on: 2/2 20:10

From Berks County
Quote:

outsider wrote:
Opie, in general I agree with you. I really don't care if it is a big fish or a small fish. But catching one of those big fish may make someone's day, week, or year. It is a subjective topic. Personally, I would like my son to catch one, as he has had a rough time in his life the past few years.

I can appreciate that Outsider, I wish him the best on the stream and in life. As I said it's just my opinion and I am aware others may not feel the same. Either way I love the Tully and when the weather gets above freezing I'll be out there slinging bugs regardless of the stocking policy. Best wishes!

Posted on: 2/2 20:15

Opie, I love the Tully as well, fortunate to live 15 minutes away. Hope to see you there.

Posted on: 2/2 20:52

Some of those bigger Browns stocked in Section 07 are likely to be on the move downstream, so I recommend not passing up the "bait area" if the DH area gets more crowded than you like. The bait area is also directly stocked in fall, so there will be holdovers from the fall and possibly some from last spring, given the fairly wet summer in 2017. Remember that the bait area is a special reg area too..."stocked trout water open to year around fishing."

Posted on: 2/3 11:38

Mike,

For whatever reason, I've ignored the AT water in the past few years. There's some really nice water there, and someone I know does quite well there.

Posted on: 2/3 16:56

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Sponsors
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

USGS Water Levels
The New Keystone Fly Fishing Book
Polls
Do You Have or Will You Obtain Multiple State Fishing License’s for 2018?
Yes 68% (64)
No 31% (29)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2018/7/20 10:51
5 Comments

Copyright 2018 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com