2011 Stocking Schedule

J

JasonS

It's now posted on the Fish and Boat Commission website.

thanks

Muncy delayed harvest stocked in Feb?
Another spring of looking at empty water is my bet.
See you at the Breeches on 2/15 :lol:

very much-like to read.

Oh well in that case you're welcome. I thought you were just being a smartass.

He saved you from all the other smart alecs who were prepared to post the same thing.

that was thanks,not gee,thanks.

They are not stocking brown trout in the little lehigh this year. First time I have seen that.

Looks like the paste didn't work. Anyway, the upper limit is near Woodview Road just north of Rt. 1 between Rt. 41 and Newark Road.

see-white clay-Iived 200 yards away-started fishing there-caught first trout-but map doesn't work for me-

Looks like the paste didn't work. Anyway, the upper limit is near Woodview Road just north of Rt. 1 between Rt. 41 and Newark Road.-
know it well-

They might have to move those Feb stocking dates around. Everything around me is frozen...

For the lazy: http://pfbc.state.pa.us/pfbc_webgis/TroutStockingDetails.aspx

Not a big fan of any of the White Clay branches, but I don't recall the East Branch being stocked that far north. Probably wrong since I don't pay that much attention to them.

Maybe the PFBC is conditioning the locals to prepare them for the cessation of stocking elsewhere in the region, maybe on a Class A or B water. If so, sounds like a good tradeoff.

pete how long ago did you fish white clay last ?

me 45 years but sister and bil had a house on it-they fished it all the time until they moved.
There was one meadow above Landenburg that reminded me of Greenspring-
I grew up on Delaware park-White Clay ran through it-we used to guess what color the river would be-red or green,then they shut down the paper mill-I fished upper white[above Newark,Pike and Mill creek for trout as a kid-Fond memories-

Back