Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Re: "Thingamabobber" ??

From New Castle, PA
Ramcatt once again you show that you know nothing. The new thingamabobbers were a malfunction with the machine and instead of scrapping them they had to come up with a way to salvage them. I know this for a fact. Also who cares about me slamming their product. They are junk in my opinion. I will tell the manufacturer that to their face. I don't care for them and would let them know. If something is subpar I don't hesitate to call them on it. Just like froghair fluorocarbon. Froghair is total junk that snaps. GMax is the best fluorocarbon on the market hands down. I told the froghair rep that too.

Posted on: 2011/11/25 0:53

From Harrisburg
I once bumped into the Frog Hair rep on the Breeches.
Told him the same thing.

Posted on: 2011/11/25 4:26

From Greensburg, PA
I won't pay for flouro...Frog Hair's mono is their best product. Got some free from a rep and liked it but it too is too expensive for what it is. I haven't seen a "new" thingamabobber looks like but I like the ones I have from a few years ago. I'm going outside. Sounds lie a few others could benefit by doing the same. Yeah, cold turkey sandwiches...

Posted on: 2011/11/25 12:08

From Pine Grove
Quote:

tomgamber wrote:
Yeah, cold turkey sandwiches...

Had Thanksgiving dinner at my parent's house for the first time in 22 years. Offered to break down turkey remnants afterward. Obviously took some home. Just finished said sandwich. Worth the wait.

Boyer

PS Sorry for obvious derail. Thingamabobbers. Have some. Have not used them. Like the idea, and plan to use them some day, it just hasn't come to pass where they felt like the most effective method yet. Carry on.

Posted on: 2011/11/25 12:13

From Ephrata, PA
I used one once. Tim Robinsin gave me one while nymphing one day. I didn't hate it. I still use the putty quite a bit though.

Posted on: 2011/11/25 18:05

« 1 2 (3)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Will you be fly fishing this autumn?
Yes
No
Thinking about it
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll will close at 2014/10/31 17:56
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com