"THE MOVIE"

littlejuniata

littlejuniata

A noted auction house is auctioning off a bunch of "The Movie" artifacts including the rods and reels used by the actors, will they bring high prices?

They should, but I'm not bidding on any of it.

Not that I wouldn't mind having some of it, but I'm assuming it will be way more than I'd be willing to pay. Let me know how much the coffee can (minus the worms) goes for. :-D

They should have sold them years ago.

Agree with bruno. Kinda missed the boat on the post movie FF boom, plus the economy is crap.

Bruno wrote:
They should have sold them years ago.

Yea, that's why I said minus the worms. :lol:

They wouldn't have been worth as much years ago.

yes the coffe can is up for auction, can't remember what the estimate price is.

I wonder if the mechanical trout is for sale.

i may already know the answer to this but what movie

yea you do

"A River Runs Through It"

Coffee Can Estimate 50 to 100

Rods from 500 to 1000 wonder if they were consigned by the Madoff guys the rods were refinished by Thomas & Thomas Rod Company and the Madoffs were invested in that company?? Thjey were invested in a high end fly reel company too, forget which one? Maybe Abel??

Fished the waters from the sunburn scene with flybop this summer. Yet up another in the long list of one lane dirt roads.

Alot was filmed on the Gallatin, right?

Fished the Big Blackfoot their "home waters"- really scenic. If there, check out the town of Ovando- lots of knowledgable flyfishers there, just don't blink or you'll miss it. That river was probably overrun 15 years ago. Several places I went to had the Movie poster framed and hanging up proudly.

Any little Brad Pitt kids running around out there?

Game is on
Philly pitcher looks pumped

littlejuniata wrote:
yea you do

"A River Runs Through It"

Coffee Can Estimate 50 to 100

Rods from 500 to 1000 wonder if they were consigned by the Madoff guys the rods were refinished by Thomas & Thomas Rod Company and the Madoffs were invested in that company?? Thjey were invested in a high end fly reel company too, forget which one? Maybe Abel??

They were Grangers that were "restored" by T&T and Leonard Co. And i don't give a flying fart if Madoff invested in T&T.

Only one Granger rod

I don't either but just curious

A ton of stuff in this upcoming auction good stuff, not just from the movie.

But the Madoff's would write off their fishing trips on your dime

They were Grangers that were "restored" by T&T and Leonard Co. And i don't give a flying fart if Madoff invested in T&T.-quote
or a lingering one,either.

littlejuniata wrote:

But the Madoff's would write off their fishing trips on your dime

Yea, and whos paying for his three squares now?

He's spending the rest of his live in jail now. Move on.

The close up rods were grangers. The working rods in the movie were Hexigraphs. Graphite rods that look like bamboo.

I wonder if i could get Ted Kazinskis cabin?

Last i heard, that cabin is displayed in a museum in, DC.

Beaver will buy it all up and display it at SR.

Back