Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Senior license found:

From Mont Co, Pa
I was fishing Stony Creek (Carbon) yesterday and found a Pa Senior Lifetime License, actually in the stream. I initially thought it was another piece of trash that I'd been picking up. The head water woody debris jams are notorious for holding trash up there. I even pulled a tire from the stream!

Don't know if John "S" from Mapleglen, Pa is a member here, but I mailed it back to him, along with my email, so perhaps we can converse a bit.

FWIW: Saw my first rattler hiking out (power line) from Stony, and I've fished it about 30 times!

Posted on: 2019/7/17 11:17

Re: Senior license found:

From Mont Co, Pa
I thought it somewhat strange, but I didn't even get a thank you for making the effort and taking the time to mail his license back to him. I just hope he's not ill.

Posted on: 2019/7/31 19:44

A guy from Ohio found my wild trout waters license, not my regular license, and mailed it back to me.

I did send him a TY card. I hope your guy sends you a TY, wt2.

Posted on: 2019/8/12 21:06

From Mont Co, Pa
Funny, I get my mail today and there's a small package with it. Turns out, it's a short letter of thanks with some flies from the fellow who's license I found and sent back to him in July of last year.
He said his wife got it mixed in with tax papers some how. He wished me good luck with the flies he tied. Still some good folks out there.

Posted on: 3/26 14:00

From Dallastown, PA
Awesome!

Posted on: 3/30 18:56

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Sponsors
USGS Water Levels <Click Map>

Copyright 2020 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com