zip front waders

J

Justin

Has anyone had experience with zip front waders? I'm thinking of getting a pair. My fear is that the zipper is just another potential area for leaks.

I have had zip front waders (Simms) for several years and love them. No leaks at all and much easier to get in and out of.

I got the orvis ones - the zipper makes it amazing if you like to drink while fishing ;-) mine don't leak and zipper is quite beefy

I have the sonic pro zip waders from redington. I like them alot and would get them again.

I got a pair of the LL bean zip up guys. They are very handy. I was skeptical too, but pulled the trigger anyway. So far. I'm very pleased with them. Zip, zip, flow. Zip, zip go. Boom, done.

I have a pair of the Orvis waders. Orvis gives you zipper wax to help seal and lube the zipper. Mine have never leaked and I do like how easy they are to put on.

I got a pair of Orvis zipper waders when they first came out used them hard (200 + days a year) they are starting to leak a little but not the zipper I woul d recommend them

I've been using a pair of G4Z's for 4 seasons now. And haven't had any zipper leaks yet.
And I would say that they are definitely worth getting

The old leaking near the zipper of 15 years ago has been solved.I believe all of the zippers are made by an Italian company(no jokes please).I've had a pair of Hodgeman zippered waders for 8 years and still no leaks.

Back