waders

pete41

pete41

Just got another Bass pro catalog.
They have their Red head bone dry neoprenes[3.5mm] for $89.95. felt or lug.
I haven't used their felt but the waders are as good a neoprene as I have found.Good bargain.

Honestly, that does sound like that great of a bargain for neoprene's. Are they that much better than other brands?

Since you already have boots..the stocking foot ones are only 59.99. They look an awful lot like the old pair of Prolines I had that lasted me 15 years.

They are good,Jack
Seven years in salt water and Florida Sun.

My god man, neoprene in Florida...you must be, what, 65 lbs by now?
Seriously, neoprenes in Fla. Salt?

Unless, B. Pro has changed their supplier in the last 4 years for their neoprenes, they're selling Hodgman manufactured waders under their own label. (during a labor strike, some years back, they also used Lacross brand waders for their flagship waders.)
I have a pair of their 5MM, that I have worn for winter steel heading as well as, going after clams and crabs, here on the coast.
They sport a few "battle repairs", but they STILL perform as well as the day I first put them on! (around 6 years ago!!)
I, also, own a pair of Hodgman/B. Pro Shops 3.5 neos, that I've worn for early Spring fishing. They're stocking foot, because I hate "boot foot" style waders and ESPECIALLY FELT, due to the snow build up, issues on the basic felt soles.

Hey-I saw 3 snowflakes down here four years ago.
We get some forty degree days.
Surf fishing can be good in the winter.

Back