Winston Passports at Lancaster Show for $160

• Thread starter Heritage-Angler
  • Start date
Heritage-Angler

Heritage-Angler

Spent the day at the show with Delta Dog and Nate717.

Nate was looking for a new rod to get his better half into flyfishing. After exploring several options, including a Mystic blank and building her a rod, we stumbled on a really good deal.

The Evening Hatch Fly Shop had Winston Passports for $160!

The Passport starts at $229 at Cabelas, and Madison River Fishing Company is now selling them for $238.95. This was a great price for one of the best casting mid priced fly rods on the market.

It was too good of a deal to pass up, and we each bought one. :-D

Copy cats :)

That was a great deal for sure.

Sweet Deal!! Wish I could have went to the show!

Sweet, I'm glad I didn't see that I'm not sure how much will power I had left in me. That cree saddle is still bothering me. Although, I did indeed score a very nice rod, reel, and line. And I thank you again Dan.

by lv2nymph on 2013/3/2 21:57:45 Sweet, I'm glad I didn't see that I'm not sure how much will power I had left in me. That cree saddle is still bothering me. Although, I did indeed score a very nice rod, reel, and line. And I thank you again Dan.

Your welcome guy. I hope you enjoy the rod. That Midge Cree was really sweet for sure. Let me know how you make out tomorrow with that new rod. It was good seeing you. I'm sure we will get out here sometime soon.

Will do. Right now we got temps of 32 ish give or take w/ a light snow falling. Should be nice.

fwiw, I have that rod and love it. $160 is a steal!

Back