Williams and Joseph Chest Pack Fly Patch Question

fadeaway263

fadeaway263

Did a search and saw the packs discussed but I have a specific question. Al at Cabelas in Hamburg sold me on the no zip magnetic AMP pack. The roped magnets are awesome. But there is a fly patch in the outer pocket with a velcro strip and I have no idea what the velroc strip is to attach to. I attach a picture of the pack.

Attachments

• Williaam Joseph No Zip.jpg
    Williaam Joseph No Zip.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 5
Here are front and rear pictures of the patch which was located in the outer and smaller pocket.

Attachments

• Fly Patch Front.jpg
    Fly Patch Front.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Fly Patch rear.jpg
    Fly Patch rear.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 3
It's supposed to stick to the inside of the lid on the outer pocket. Try it, and you'll see...

Here's a pic of their gear bag using the same idea.

Attachments

• LargeProd_4_3.jpg
    LargeProd_4_3.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 3
I see what you are saying but there is no corresponding velcro strip on the inside of the pocket. Maybe its defective?

The whole inside surface of the lid is the "fuzzy" side of velcro, no? Try to stick the patch there - if it doesn't stick, you got hosed.

Heritage-Angler wrote:
The whole inside surface of the lid is the "fuzzy" side of velcro, no? Try to stick the patch there - if it doesn't stick, you got hosed.

Have mercy on the store, Ed. Don't ever suggest to a lawyer that he/she "got hosed"....... :-o :lol:

afishinado wrote:
Heritage-Angler wrote:

Have mercy on the store, Ed. Don't ever suggest to a lawyer that he/she "got hosed"....... :-o :lol:

Cabelas has deeeeeeeppppp pockets! Fade is salivating.

Problem solved

Attachments

• Velcro Strips Resized.jpg
    Velcro Strips Resized.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 4
Fade,

Are you charging back Cabelas for the velcro. Treble damages I suppose!?!.... :roll:

I would never sue the ultimate Man Cave.

Back