Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

William Joseph Customer Service

So I bought a William Joseph Exodus pack about a month ago, used it a couple of times, and realized it doesn't suit my needs and actually aggravates my sciatica (herniated disc and surgery in 99) because of the way the chest pack hangs off of my neck. So I contact William Joseph customer service (sales manager), and explain the above and that I'd like to exchange the Exodus for a Confluence pack if possible. So he emails me and basically says mail it back to me and I'll get a Confluence in the mail to you, what color do you want? Then responds again and tells me, "hey, because of the price difference, can I give you a pair of nippers and a pair of hemocuts to make up for it?" NOW THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks William Joseph!!!!!

Posted on: 2011/8/4 16:18

Re: William Joseph Customer Service

From Bozeman
Cool story. Thanks for sharing.

If I ever find myself in the market again, I'll consider them.

Posted on: 2011/8/4 16:28

From Lancaster County
I can second your support experience (although it took awhile to resolve). WJ could solve a lot of their problems if they had better quality control, though - better to fix the problem before it occurs, than to send out a whole year's worth of waders that have horrible proportions, and then have to replace them for the customers who contact you. But that's what they did, and they stood behind their faulty proportioned products and replaced them with new ones.

Posted on: 2011/8/4 17:12

From Pittsburgh
Quote:

salmonoid wrote:
I can second your support experience (although it took awhile to resolve). WJ could solve a lot of their problems if they had better quality control, though - better to fix the problem before it occurs, than to send out a whole year's worth of waders that have horrible proportions, and then have to replace them for the customers who contact you. But that's what they did, and they stood behind their faulty proportioned products and replaced them with new ones.

Were these their discontinued drynamic waders by any chance?

Posted on: 2011/8/4 23:41

From Lancaster County
Quote:

dryflyguy wrote:
Quote:

salmonoid wrote:

Were these their discontinued drynamic waders by any chance?

It was a pair of their wading pants (RT I think). I found some similar postings about size issues with their other waders from that year, though, after I did some online research.

Posted on: 2011/8/6 10:13

Quote:

salmonoid wrote:

Re-read the post.
I think you missed something. Not about waders.

I wish anyone with back problems my best wishes. Been there and I'd like to say I'm done with that....Right now I'm just thankful I do not feel like someone is trying to rip my ham string out of my leg, you are just never the same. I can still fish and walk and sleep without crying so all is well.

Posted on: 2011/8/6 20:20

From Lancaster County
Quote:

wetnet wrote:
Quote:

salmonoid wrote:

Re-read the post.
I think you missed something. Not about waders.

I wish anyone with back problems my best wishes. Been there and I'd like to say I'm done with that....Right now I'm just thankful I do not feel like someone is trying to rip my ham string out of my leg, you are just never the same. I can still fish and walk and sleep without crying so all is well.

??? We're talking about William Joseph's customer support, whether it be for waders, packs, flasks, digital thermometers, or whatever it is they sell. They stand behind their products, as noted by the original poster, and seconded by me. I'm confused where the hamstring comes into this conversation..

Posted on: 2011/8/6 23:28

From Eastern PA
Quote:

salmonoid wrote:

??? We're talking about William Joseph's customer support, whether it be for waders, packs, flasks, digital thermometers, or whatever it is they sell. They stand behind their products, as noted by the original poster, and seconded by me. I'm confused where the hamstring comes into this conversation..

LOL. This is what the WetNet does. It's funny when she corrects ya and is wrong. It's her thing, let 'er go at it.

Speaking of flasks, I have a problem with mine. I keep finding it empty. [insert groans here].

Posted on: 2011/8/10 14:32

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Will you be fly fishing this autumn?
Yes
No
Thinking about it
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll will close at 2014/10/31 17:56
Comments?

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com