Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

William Joseph Confluence

I see that these packs have been brought up in the past. Does anyone use one? A friend of a friend swears by his. Am I missing something?

I've been trying to locate one of these for months with no avail. It has come to my attention that William Joseph has gone defunct as a company. Does anyone know of where I might be able to find one? The normal route (eBay, classifieds) have drudged up nothing...

- James

Posted on: 1/24 21:52

Re: William Joseph Confluence

From Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
James -

I think you are correct in that they have gone defunct as a company. I looked for their products for quite some time on the internet and was never able to locate anything. I imagine there are some of their products covered in dust in the backrooms of fly shops across the US though...

Try FishPond and Umpqua for comparable packs though. Orvis is making some good things these days as well.

Posted on: 1/25 9:51

You really cannot go wrong with a Fishpond Delta Sling or any other pack they make. Durable and applicable.

Posted on: 2/2 12:20

From SEPA
I guess the beauty of those packs was/is the working box in the front concept, but you can make that work on a lot of packs, including the ones mentioned above.

Posted on: 2/2 17:42

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Sponsors
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

USGS Water Levels
Polls
Should curling be an Olympic sport?
Yes 84% (43)
No 15% (8)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2018/2/19 12:33
5 Comments

Copyright 2018 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com