Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: What breathable waders do you have?

i have cabelas waist high waders...i think i paid 100 dollars for them. Wore them a couple time and they started leaking...cabelas replaced them for me, think i had to pay to ship them back though. I've used the new pair they sent me for close to 2 years and haven't had a problem with them...

I took a step back and bought a pair of hips boots the other day that were cheap... easy to get in and out, comfortable, should be nice for small streams

Posted on: 2008/4/5 15:05

From Hummelstown, PA
I have the Columbia Steelhead chest waders and love them. You can get a pair for about $120 at cabela's.

Posted on: 2008/4/5 19:20

Support the local fly shops guys... buying from Cabelas and ll bean just puts the little guys closer to retirement.

Simms G3's here.... awesome wader

Posted on: 2008/4/8 15:57

From Monessen, PA
Quote:

Spyder20oz wrote:
Support the local fly shops guys... buying from Cabelas and ll bean just puts the little guys closer to retirement.

I didn't know retirement was a bad thing.

Posted on: 2008/4/8 17:23

From Central Jersey
ORVIS PRO GUIDE 3

I have had a version of these for about 3 years. Very good, can wear high, or folded to waist. Breathable, comfy, some good pockets for stuff.

The warrantee and service are very good on Orvis waders. My last pair of Orvis leaked on the neoprene boots after a few years. I sealed once or twice then returned them. I had a check in the mail within 3-4 days.

ORVIS PRO GUIDE

Posted on: 2008/4/9 8:51

From York
Gander Mountain has their "top of the line" Guide Series breathables on clearance for $79.97. They're 4-ply and down right comfy, though the booties are 5mm and when I bought my Korkers, I had 3mm booties on my waders so they're a little tight now.
Anyway, even though I've had a falling out with GM, some of their GS products are good and worth the money.

Posted on: 2008/4/11 8:17

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes 52% (85)
No 47% (78)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/8/22 12:38
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com