WANTED: Original Ron Fye Chest Fly Box

Parrot

Parrot

I have been having a hard time finding an original Ron Fye Chest Fly Box. These "original" boxes were made from 1951-1960 before Chirp Richardson bought the patent. The originals also are stamped (Fye Chest Fly Box Hollidaysburg, PA). I have a few Fye Boxes that were made by Chirp and are stamped (Fye Chest Fly Osceola Mills, PA). I want an original for my collection. I am willing to pay fair price or trade another Fye or even a Matevish Chest Box that was made in Ebensburg, PA and a copy of those aforementioned. Not on here very often but I'll be checking back and try and figure out how to get a direct message. Thanks and Tight Lines.

I have an original Fye box. It is a Holidaysburg pat. Pend. Original. It has all original straps and pouches inside. I would sell it for the right price.

Still available and ready to sell. 7173501485

I have one but will keep an eye out, if i see one I'll buy it and let you know. I usually don't let a chest box go by, and if you want it you can pay me what i paid for it. Don't worry if you don't want it I'll keep it.

Joe E

Back