Three forks rods on sale

ryanh

ryanh

I stopped at Cabelas today on the way home from work and picked up a 4 piece 8 ft 4wt for 49.00. Can't go wrong. They had other weights for the same price. It looks like a quality pack rod. Just wanted to share.

Those rods are among the best deals out there. For the price it’s unbelievable quality.

I'll echo that those rods are a great deal when on sale. I own the exact rod that you bought and have definitely fished it a lot. It has been a while since I've used mine but I have no problems loaning that rod out to people for weeks if they need to borrow a rod.

My first fly rod was a 5wt three forks. 7 or 8 years or however long I still have it and fish it regularly. There's not a single reason to replace it other then its name which isn't a good enough reason for me to spend money.

Bought a 7'6 3 weight yeeeeears ago for 25$ at Christmas time. Caught a lot of fish on it one year. Nice Xmas gift for someone getting into fly fishing.

Had one break on me for no good reason, bought a replacement at the same price being described. No problems since (actually lost that rod), but a friend also had one break. FWIW.

I also had one break but Cabela’s replaced it without any problems. The 5 wt was a pretty good streamer rod. Can’t go wrong for the price.

I bought 3 when they were $ 14.88 each

Back