Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Thinking about a boat

From plowville
Thanks for the input everyone. Im really looking into the rafts because of the smaller waters around here. I just want a raft 2 people can stand in to fish. There's room in my garage to keep it and my friend has a smaller trailer that he will sell to me for a couple hundred dollars. As far as shuttling goes my friends and family have no problem driving another car with me so that is taken care of. All I need to do is make a decision on a raft and im set for the summer.
Thanks again

Posted on: 2013/3/25 15:44

From Northeast PA

Hi there paphishin89,

I am thinking about selling my 15ft STAR raft with custom frame and trailer. It's totally tweaked out for fly fishing. Kids sports are eating up most of my time for float trips. PM if interested and I will send you some details.

Posted on: 2013/3/25 16:05

From plowville
thanks for the offer bowmansbum I actually just ordered a sea eagle foldcat guide pontoon for 1500 free 3 day shipping. It looks like a good entry level boat for me and my buddy to use. Plus it also came with a 3 year warranty and 180 day return policy as long as I dont mess it up to bad :). Im hoping this will bring lots of new fishing territory to me this summer. Thanks for all the help and opinions this one will be able to fold up and I wont even need a trailer.

Posted on: 2013/3/25 21:01

From Northeast PA
Cool! Enjoy!

Posted on: 2013/3/25 21:05

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes 52% (85)
No 47% (78)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/8/22 12:38
2 Comments

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com