Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Replacement net

I bought one of those rubber Brodin replacement nets. I had holes in the old one from catching branches not netting fish. It was old. The net was easy to put in the old frame. Had to do it twice I ended up with too much net left over. It's easy to distribute the slack evenly if it's sized right. Only problem is aesthetic. Being stiff the net sticks straight out from the frame. So if your on the WB first week of may and you see a dork who looks like he has a motorcycle helmet on his back it's probably me.

Posted on: 3/14 17:12

Re: Replacement net

From Cambria County
I actually just saw a post on Facebook from Brodin about a new net bag they are releasing. The rubber is made of a different material that isn't as stiff. They say it's the same stuff used for nipples on baby bottles. It will not deteriorate or yellow over time like most nets do.

Posted on: 3/17 19:24

Re: Replacement net

Story of my life. I buy something, they come out with the new improved. they had the Chutspah to send me a email telling me about the new improved.

Posted on: 3/20 13:35

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes 52% (85)
No 47% (78)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/8/22 12:38
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com